Tasty Chicken Malai Handi Pakistani Food Recipe is a traditional recipe from Pakistan & India.It is a very easy recipe and the taste is outstanding and very delicious to eat. This recipe is famous in Pakistani especially at my home because my kids are like that recipe so much.
For this Chicken Handi recipe, the gravy or base is made from cashew nuts and yogurt. Just a bit of preparation is required to prepare the cashew paste and after that, it’s pretty easy to follow the recipe.
The chicken handi recipe tastes best with tandoori roti, nan, or parathas but you can even try it with some plain steamed rice too or jeera rice. It is also known as a street food recipe. Because It is very common and famous in all street-side road Dhaba, hotel, and restaurants.
How To Make Tasty Chicken Malai Handi Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Ghee Or Cooking Oil (4 tbsp)
- Chicken Boneless (1/2 kg), cut into cubes shape
- Cashew Nuts Paste (1/2 cup)
- Yogurt (1/2cup)
- Cream (1/2 cup)
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Garam Masala Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Green Chilies (4 to 5 chilies), chopped
- Green Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Take a Handi and heat it
- Add ghee or cooking oil and heat the oil then add chicken cubes
- Mix it very well and change the color. Chicken turn into white color
- Now add Cashew nuts paste, yogurt, cream, salt, black pepper powder, and Garam masala powder
- Mix it
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes to tender the chicken
- After 15 minutes, when oil separate from chicken then add green chilies and fresh coriander leaves
- Delicious and tasty chicken Malai handi is ready to eat.
- Enjoy it with your family
- Serves with Naan, roti, Jeera rice, or Tandoori roti