Today I am sharing a very delicious and easy Homemade Chicken White Handi Pakistani Food Recipe with you. It is very easy to make at home and the taste is outstanding. It is most commonly used in the North Indian, Pakistani, and Bengali cuisines.
White handi is a scrumptious dish that is made by cooking chicken in mildly spiced creamy and rich gravy. Chicken is healthy for your health. It is also good for weight loss and it contains many vitamins and minerals so eat the chicken without any worry.
That is why I am using chicken in that recipe. If you don’t like the chicken taste so you can use beef, mutton, lamb in this recipe. Using the same procedure of making White handi but only time consumer. Because beef takes more time to tender rather than chicken meat. So let’s start with the recipe:
How To Make Homemade Chicken White Handi Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Chicken Boneless (1/2 kilogram), cut into cube shapes
- Salt to taste
- Ginger & Garlic Paste (2 tbsp)
- Yogurt (1 cup)
- Cream (1/2 cup)
- Green Chilies for garnish
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Heat oil over medium flame in a pot. Add ginger and garlic paste. Sauté.
- Add cubed chicken and stir fry until no longer pink.
- Now add salt and black pepper, and mix.
- Stir in yogurt and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Garnish chopped coriander and green chilies.
- Enjoy the delicious white handi
- Serves with Naan, and roti, also eat with tandoori roti