I am sharing a very delicious and unique style Thai Style Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce Recipe with you. It is very easy to make at home.
The taste of this sauce is a little sweet and little sour like the chili flavor in your mouth. It is very easy and tasty when you see this sauce then your mouth is full of water because it yummy and look is so amazing.
Thai sweet chili sauce is known as Nam Chim Kai in Thailand. It is sold in bottles and available in Asian food markets, but it’s also easy to make at home.
It only takes a few minutes to put together, and you can find everything you need in your pantry or at your local supermarket. And since you control the ingredients, you also control the amount of sweetness and heat.
How To Make Thai Style Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Red Thai Bird Chilies (10 to 12 chilies), finely minced
- Garlic (4 cloves), finely minced
- Asian Fish Sauce (1/4 cup)
- Light Brown Sugar ( 1/2 cup)
- White Vinegar (3 tbsp)
- Fresh Lime Juice (2 tbsp)
- Combine all ingredients in a small sealable container.
- Shake well, set aside, and allow sugar to dissolve, shaking every 10 minutes or so.
- When sugar is fully dissolved, store it in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- The sauce will keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.