Welcome back to my cooking blog. Today, I will share a very Delicious & Tasty Darbari Chicken Malai Handi Recipe with you. It is very easy to make at home and I use very simple ingredients and spicy. It is so yummy and tasty too. I am using a very simple method to make it. In this recipe, I am using daily uses of spices and vegetables like tomatoes, ginger garlic, and green chilies, and add some spices for tasty favor.
Let’s Talk about the Benefits Of Chicken:
- Chicken is very healthy for you and your kids.
- It is good for your immune system and it’s also boosting your immunity.
- The chicken also helps your body weight loss.
- Chicken has a very high protein content.
- It is promoted your heart health & also strengthens your bones.
- Dark and white meat chicken contains vitamin B12 and choline, which together may promote brain development in children
- Help the nervous system function properly and aid cognitive performance in older adults chicken provides under-consumed vitamins and minerals and can be the center of the plate for a heart-healthy, low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, such as the DASH diet.
- Chicken is an excellent low-calorie and low-fat source of high-quality protein that provides important nutrients throughout our lives – from pregnancy through our later years.
- Here’s how chicken powers your body, from head to toe.
How To Make Delicious & Tasty Darbari Chicken Malai Handi Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
Ingredients For Marinated Chicken:
- Sesame Seeds (60 grams)
- Poppy Seeds (30 grams)
- Cashew Nuts (120 grams)
- Yogurt (200 grams)
- Salt to taste
- White Pepper (5 grams)
- Black Pepper (5 grams)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste (100 grams)
- Cream (150 grams)
- Chicken Boneless (1.80 kg), cubes
Ingredients For Cooking:
- Butter (100 grams)
- Cooking Oil (50 ml)
- Chicken Stock (40 grams)
- Mayonnaise (150 grams)
For Garnishing Or Serving:
- Coriander Leaves
- Green Chilies
- Julienne Ginger
- Grind together very finely sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and cashew nuts, and mix with yogurt, salt, white pepper, black pepper, ginger garlic, and cream.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and leave for 2 hours.
- Heat butter and 50 ml of cooking oil in a handi.
- Add marinated chicken and chicken stock, and leave it on low flame for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Finally, add cream and Mayonnaise.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and green chillies and julienne ginger