Today, I’m talking about eating vegetables and the benefits of the vegetable. I am also making a delicious and very healthy dish and that is Aloo Turai Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe. That recipe is very delicious because it is not too spicy and it is a very good taste to eat.
Firstly, We can talk about the benefits of eating vegetables:
First all for, let us talk about the benefits and advantages of vegetables. I am also sharing you how many nutrients in the veggies. Vegetables are very healthy for daily diet food.
Vegetables are a very important part of healthy eating and provide a source of many nutrients, including potassium, calcium, fiber, folate (folic acid), vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, multivitamins, and minerals.
Fresh veggies are good for your immune system and your nervous system because it contains many healthy nutrients and vitamins. These vitamins are very important for our body and brain. Especially one veggie dish includes your routine.
How To Make Aloo Turai Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
Here, I am showing you how to make Aloo Turai ki sabzi at home with simple and healthy ingredients step by step. I am also showing you making photos for your easy to learn this recipe. That is why you can include vegetables in your daily routine. Vegetables also help to weight loss and it is very good for your fitness.
Aloo Turai Ki Sabzi Pakistani Food Recipe
- One kg of Turai
- Olive oil or Refined oil
- Chopped Onions
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Potatoes Cubes
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Green Chilies
- Taste to Salt
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Cumin Seeds
- Black pepper powder
- Take a pan and Add 4 tbsp of Cooking oil and two medium sizes of chopped onion and cook it.
- These spices are added in this recipe. Salt, one tbsp of Red chili powder, half tbsp of Turmeric powder, and half tbsp of Cumin seeds
- Add one kg of Turai and add these all spices into the pan and cook it
- Mix well and cover & cook for 5 minutes
- Add four medium sizes of chopped Tomatoes and two Potatoes
- Mash the tomatoes and Potatoes gets tender
- Cutting the green coriander leaves and green chilies
- Add these two ingredients into the pan and cook for 3 minutes on the low flame of the stove
- Dish out the Aloo Turai in the bowl and sprinkle the black pepper powder and serve with chapatti