Besan Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe is my favorite dish in Ramadan menu. Dahi Baray is very tasty and delicious to eat because it is made of yogurt and gram flour. It is very easy and simple recipe and ready within 15 minutes. Besan Dahi Baray also called street food recipe.
This recipe is tasty because it is not too much spicy. Kids easily eat this dish. Dahi Baray made in a various way like moong Daal Dahi Baray, mash Daal Dahi Baray or Besan Dahi Baray. Today, I’m making Besan Dahi Baray, it is easy and yummy to eat.
As you know that yogurt is very healthy and delicious to taste. It is good for kids as well as elders. In Pakistan, this recipe called street food. It is very famous in all over in Pakistan and India. Dahi Baray is my favorite recipe and my kids also like this dish.
There are 131 calories for one serving in one plate of Besan Dahi Baray. It is good for health and also helps to weight loss. You can easily add this recipe in your diet plan chart. Yogurt is very healthy for your body.
How To Make Besan Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos
Here, I’m showing you how to make delicious and yummy Besan Dahi Baray at home step by step. I’m also showing you photos related to this recipe then you can easily make at home. This is very easy to make at home. It’s taste like a restaurant style. Watch the video related this recipe below:
Besan Dahi Baray Pakistani Food Recipe
- One Pack Of Baray
- Half Kg of Fresh Yogurt
- Chaat Masala
- Dahi Baray Masala
- Boiled Water
- Raw Milk
- First all for, Take a pan and add three cups of water and boil it
- When water is boiled then add full pack of Baray and turn off the stove and cover it for 4 to 5 minutes
- Dish out these Baray in a large plate and set aside it
- Secondly, take a large mixing bowl, and add half kg of yogurt and taste to salt, half cup of raw milk and mix well together ingredients
- Add half tbsp of Chaat masala in this yogurt mixture and set aside
- Assembling the Dahi Baray, Take the mixture of yogurt and add all Baray and then mix well
- In the end, sprinkle the Dahi Baray masala and chaat masala into this dish
- Delicious Besan Dahi Baray is ready to eat and enjoy with your family members