So you want to know how to make a very Delicious Chocolate Mousse Pakistani Food Recipe at home. Here I am showing you how to make it? Today I am going to sharing a very delicious and easy dessert with you. It is ready within 20 minutes only. You can serve 8 to 6 persons. It is famous in French dessert recipes. You can also serve at birthday and kitty parties because it is a sweet and cold taste of dessert. Here I am making chocolate mousse with 4 ingredients only. Eggs yolk, sugar, whipping cream, and semi-sweet baking chocolate. It’s easy to make.
How To Serve Chocolate Mousse Recipe:
For serving the mousse, you can use pretty juice glasses, martini glasses, champagne flutes, small bowls, or espresso cups. Or, if you’re hosting a party and want to give your guests a small taste, you can serve the mousse in Asian-style porcelain soup spoons. Finally, note that chocolate mousse needs to set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving, so plan accordingly.
How To Make Delicious Chocolate Mousse Pakistani Food Recipe Step by Step Intructions:
- 4 Large Egg Yolk Only
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 & 1/2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz of Semisweet Baking Chocolate, chopped
Instructions Of The Recipe:
- Firstly, beat an egg yolks in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick and lemon colored.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Heat 1 cup whipping cream in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Gradually stir at least half of the hot whipping cream into egg yolk mixture
- Stir back into hot cream in saucepan.
- Cook over low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens (do not boil).
- Stir in chocolate until melted.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours, stirring occasionally, just until chilled.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff.
- Fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into serving bowls. Refrigerate until serving.
- Enjoy the delicious and creamy chocolate mousse recipe.
For a finishing touch, garnish with candies, fresh berries or a simple dusting of cocoa powder.
Nutrition Of This Recipe:
In chocolate mousse 143 Calories.
2.1 % Proteins in this recipe.
3 mg Sodium
18 % of Toatal Fat in this recipe
1 % of Toatal Carbohydrates
1 % of Dietary Fibers of this recipe