Hello everyone! Today, I will share a very tasty and Delicious Homemade Turkish Doner kebab Recipe with you. It is a very delicious taste and fantastic aroma with a yummy flavor too. Please try this recipe at home. I am definitely sure that you like that recipe and enjoy your meals.
Doner kebabs are just one type of kebab, of which there are hundreds worldwide. Originating in Turkey, they’re traditionally made of lamb, although today it’s common to find them with a mixture of lamb and beef, or even exclusively beef.
My kids love it when I make this for dinner and serve all the trimmings on a tray so they can build their own kebab by picking which salad items they want and drizzling it with their preferred perfect amount of garlic and chili sauce.
How To Make Delicious Homemade Turkish Doner kebab Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make Doner kebab in easy steps. If you are a bit familiar with Turkish cuisine, you know the world-famous döner kebab, the irresistible, juicy enormous kebab cooked on a vertical rotisserie. Here is an easy homemade version of Turkish doner kebab that tastes as good as the real thing.
- Onion (1 large)
- Ground Beef (1 kilogram)
- Salt (2 tsp)
- Black Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Cumin (1/2 tsp)
- Oregano (1 tsp)
- Garlic Powder (1 tsp)
- Isot Pepper or Paprika Powder (1/3 tsp)
- Yogurt (4 tbsp)
- Milk (2 tbsp)
- Butter Or Cooking Doner (2 tbsp)
- Puree the onion in a food processor. Sieve its juice into a large mixing bowl. We just need the juice.
- Put the ground beef, döner kebab seasoning, salt, yogurt, and milk in the same bowl.
- Combine them well using your hand. Give it a log shape.
- Transfer it to a baking paper and wrap it tightly.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Then transfer it to the freezer and let it sit there for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove it from the freezer and let it sit on the counter for 5 minutes.
- Hold the doner log with a piece of baking paper and carefully make large thin slices using a sharp knife.
- Heat one teaspoon of butter in a non-stick pan over high heat.
- Line sliced doner pieces in a single layer and cook both sides until nicely brown.
- Cook the doner in batches and never overload the pan.