Creamy, salty, sour, and sweet – this Easy & Tasty Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe is deliciously addictive. Serve with fresh veggies, summer rolls, grilled meats, and more. It has a gorgeous, luxurious texture. It’s fantastic on any grilled meat or vegetables or as a dipping sauce for spring rolls.
It was probably one of the best meals of my life. Every dish was incredible. But I couldn’t stop going back to the Chicken Satay and Peanut Sauce. The fatty, greasy, oh-so-satisfying chicken (recipe coming asap) dipped in dreamy creamy Peanut Sauce. It is sweet and savory all at once, and absolutely addictive!
Veggie dip aside, this peanut sauce is wonderful over noodles and served with spring rolls. You can also drizzle it on steamed or roasted vegetables for some extra protein and tons of flavor. It’s great with mango, too.
How To Make Easy & Tasty Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- Unsalted Fresh Dry Roasted Peanuts (1 cup)
- Water (1/3 cup)
- Garlic (2 cloves), minced
- Dark Soy Sauce (1/2 tsp)
- Sesame Oil ( 2 tsp)
- Brown Sugar (2 tbsp)
- Fish Sauce (2 tbsp) Or Soy Sauce (1 & 1/2 tbsp)
- Tamarind Paste (1/2 tsp)
- Cayenne Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Coconut Milk (1/3 cup)
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend or process until the sauce is smooth.
- If you prefer a runnier peanut sauce, add a little more water or coconut milk.
- Taste and then adjust as needed.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with chicken, pork, beef, or vegetarian satay, or your favorite recipe. Enjoy.