It is up to you what kind of chocolate you use in this recipe. I prefer semi-sweet chocolate, but with any chocolate you choose, make sure it is high-quality chocolate for the best results. Today I am sharing a very delicious and easy-to-make dessert recipe. Two Ingredients Chocolate Mousse Pakistani Food Recipe is a very faster dessert recipe. The chocolate you choose determines the flavor of the dessert.
This yummy chocolate mousse makes a perfect entertainer gift or a great and easy-to-make dessert to bring the boom to party with friends. It also makes a great dessert for dinners with special guests. In this recipe, I am not adding gelatin, no eggs, and any other kinds of the essence.
This easy two-ingredient chocolate mousse recipe is pure magic. The only ingredients you need are cream and chocolate. Rich and creamy, this chocolate mousse is the absolute easiest dessert to make and one that chocolate fans will surely love.
Nutritions Of Chocolate Mousse Recipe:
It’s still one of my favorite desserts and worth every step of the process. But, if you’re looking for a sweet treat that can be ready in a fraction of the time, look no further than this simple chocolate mousse recipe.
Fats 90% (58.31 grams)
Cholesterol 46% (138.5mg)
Sodium 2% (48mg)
Carbohydrate 9% (25.74g)
Protein 12% (5.95g)
Potassium 12% (432.5mg)
Sugar 13% (12.1g)
Fiber 23% (5.45g)
Vitamin A 30% (1486.5IU)
Vitamin C 1% (0.6mg)
Calcium 10% (101.5mg)
Iron 33% (5.95mg)
How To Make Two Ingredients Chocolate Mousse Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
These two ingredients chocolate mousse is simply genius. It’s so darn easy and is so delicious. It just takes two ingredients, little time to make, it is eggless, no gelatin, and also no double boiler or water bath needed. You can make it very effortless.
- 200 grams of Semi-sweet Dark Chocolate
- 400 ml Whipping Cream
- First, cut the chocolate into small pieces unless you’re using chocolate chips.
- Then melt the chocolate with 100 ml of cream in a heatproof bowl on a double boiler, making sure the bottom of the bowl isn’t touching the simmering water.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Whisk the rest of the 300ml whipping cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add the cooled chocolate in portions to the whipped cream and continue to whisk until all the chocolate is mixed properly and firm peaks form.
- You can straightway put the mousse in small serving dishes or put it in a piping bag and then pipe into the serving dish to make them look fancy.
- Serve them straightway or refrigerate them for 2-3 hours and serve them cool.
- Decorate with some chocolate sprinkles or toppings of your choice.
How To Serve Two Ingredients Of Chocolate Mousse Recipe:
Once you have everything whipped and mixed together, divide the mousse into four serving glasses. I used lowball glasses, but ramekins, espresso cups, martini glasses, or any cute small bowls work just as well.
Let the mousse chill for at least an hour (or even overnight) before serving. Top the chilled mousse with the whipped cream or any toppings of your choice. I added some shaved chocolate curls to my mousse just for that added flare.