Welcome Back to my blog. Today I am going to sharing a very tasty and delicious sweet recipe with you. It is a very yummy and kid’s favorite dish. Because in this recipe you can add various kinds of fruits. Fruit Custard Trifle Pakistani Food Recipe is a unique recipe in the summer season and rainy season. Here, I am showing you how to make this delicious and tasty Custard Trifle recipe? It is very easy to make at home because I am sharing a very easy procedure to make it. That recipe is ready within 20 minutes only.
How To Make Fruit Custard Trifle Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- Raw Milk (1 liter)
- Sugar (1/2 cup or to taste)
- Vanilla Custard Powder ( 6 tbsp)
- Milk (1/2 cup)
- Apple Cubes (1/2 cup)
- Mango Cubes (1/2 cup)
- Grapes (1/2 cup)
- Banana Cubes (1/2 cup)
- Peach Cubes (1/2 cup)
- Caster Sugar (2 tbsp or to taste)
- Plain Cake Slices
- Red Jelly Cubes
- Green Jelly Cubes
- Prepared Custard
- Mix Fruits
- Chocolate Cake Crumbled
- In a wok, add milk, sugar, mix well and bring it to a boil.
- In vanilla custard powder, add milk and mix well.
- Gradually add dissolve custard powder, whisk continuously and cook until thickens.
- Turn off the flame and whisk until cooled down.
- In bowl,add apple,mango,grapes,banana,peach,caster sugar and mix well.
- Cut jelly into cubes & set aside.
- In the serving dish
- add plain cake slices, red jelly, green jelly, prepared custard, and spread evenly.
- Add mix fruits, prepared custard, and spread evenly.
- Garnish with jellies, cherry, chocolate cake crumbled & serve!