Hello guys! everybody is known that the Eid Festival is coming soon. So let’s start the practice of many delicious and tasty recipes, especially mutton, beef recipe. Eid Special Qureshi Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe is very famous in Old Dehli. This kabab is the specialty of Eid-Ul-Adha. You can use beef meat, mutton meat, or sheep meat because these meats are hilal. This recipe is also made in India.
In this recipe, I am using mutton in this recipe. If the mutton meat is not available you can also use the beef or lamb meat. I like mutton and it has many health benefits health that is why I am using it.
Some Good Benefits Of Mutton:
- Mutton is very healthy and good for your immune system.
- It is good for patients with diabetes, heart problem, obesity, and many other diseases of patients.
- Because the mutton is good and healthy too.
- It has no side effects and low cholesterol.
- It is not only a rich source of high-quantity protein, but it is also an outstanding source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, and B12.
How To Make Eid Special Qureshi Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe Step by Step Instructions:
- Mutton Meat (1/2 kg | 500 grams)
- Salt (1 & 1/2 tsp)
- Chaat Masala Powder (1 tsp)
- Crushed Black Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Roasted Cumin Seeds Powder (1 tsp)
- Roasted Coriander Seeds Powder (1 tsp)