Eid Special Qureshi Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe
Hello guys! everybody is known that the Eid Festival is coming soon. So let’s start the practice of many delicious and tasty recipes, especially mutton, beef recipe. Eid Special Qureshi Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe is very famous in Old Dehli. This kabab is the specialty of Eid-Ul-Adha. You can use beef meat, mutton meat, or sheep meat because these meats are hilal. This recipe is also made in India.
In this recipe, I am using mutton in this recipe. If the mutton meat is not available you can also use the beef or lamb meat. I like mutton and it has many health benefits health that is why I am using it.
Some Good Benefits Of Mutton:
- Mutton is very healthy and good for your immune system.
- It is good for patients with diabetes, heart problem, obesity, and many other diseases of patients.
- Because the mutton is good and healthy too.
- It has no side effects and low cholesterol.
- It is not only a rich source of high-quantity protein, but it is also an outstanding source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, and B12.
How To Make Eid Special Qureshi Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe Step by Step Instructions:
- Mutton Meat (1/2 kg | 500 grams)
- Salt (1 & 1/2 tsp)
- Chaat Masala Powder (1 tsp)
- Crushed Black Pepper (1/2 tsp)
- Roasted Cumin Seeds Powder (1 tsp)
- Roasted Coriander Seeds Powder (1 tsp)
- Red Chili Powder (2 tsp)
- Red Chili Flake (1 tsp)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste ( 1 tbsp)
- Coriander Leaves (few leaves)
- Chopped Green Chili ( 3 to 4 chilies)
- Grate onion ( 1 medium size) do not use onion water grate onion and strain it
- Roasted Besan (gram flour) (3 tbsp)
- Lemon juice (1 large size of a lemon squeeze )
- Cooking Oil ( fry the kabab)
- Take a large size of the bowl and add all the ingredients except cooking oil
- Mix all ingredients
- Now grate ingredients in the blender and make a smooth mixture
- Again pour the mixture into the same bowl and add an aluminum foil cup in the center of the mixture
- Then kept the coal in the foil and add butter or ghee or cooking oil and immediately cover it
- Cover it for 5 minutes for coal flavor in your kabab
- After 5 minutes, makes the kabab with the help of Seekh kabab stick
- Take a pan and add cooking oil
- Then fry all kabab in this oil
- Delicious kabab is ready in 30 minutes of frying
- You can serve with green chutney, raita, ketchup, Imli chutney
SERVING CHUTNEYS AND RAITA LINKS:
6. Recipe Of Green Chutney:
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Handful mint leaves
- Handful coriander leaves
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp roasted cumin
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of Yogurt
- 1/2 lemon
- Blend all the ingredients in the copper and serve it
- Enjoy this chutney with your crispy kabab