Welcome back to my recipe blog. Today, I am going to make a very delicious and very tasty chutney recipe with you. Its name is Imli Khajoor Ki Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video). That dish is my homemade recipe by my mom. Firstly, We talk about some benefits of veggies. Because you know that I am always sharing the benefits of every dish with you and friends, in the end of this article I am including the calories of that recipe.
Benefits Of Vegetables:
- Vegetables are an important source of many nutrients, Dietary Fiber, Potassium, Folate (Folic acid), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and many other good minerals.
- In veggies contain Potassium which helps to healthy blood pressure.
- So many vitamins in it.
- Eat one bowl of veggies salad in your daily routine. I am also shared with you, some easy and different salad recipes with you.
- Vegetables also help to weight loss and glowing your skin.
- It helps to shine your skin and healthy hair growth.
- These are quick snacks from the natural gift.
- Vegetables reduce the many harmful diseases risks.
How To Make Imli Khajoor Ki Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) At Home Step By Step Instructions:
Hey everybody! now, I am sharing the recipe of Imli and Khajoor Chutney for Ramadan month. I am adding some dates because the dates are very healthy and boost your body. And you know, I’m also sharing the video this recipe. Try this recipe and do let me know how to tastes in the comment below.
Imli Khajoor Ki Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- ½ cup Imli Pulp (Tamarind Pulp)
- 5 to 7 Dates (Khajoor)
- ½ tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Gur
- ½ tbsp Chaat Masala Powder
- Put all these ingredients in a blender and blend all things
- now delicious Date Tamarind Chutney is ready