Tasty Vegetables Roll Pakistani Food Recipe is a very common and famous recipe in Pakistan & India. Because it is also street food too. It is the best snack for your guests, parties, and your kid’s birthday. You can eat in the rainy season. Because the combination of rain with hot vegetable roll, Samosa, and tasty Pakora is my favorite. As you know that vegetables are very healthy for your health. Eat vegetables in your daily life routine. Avoid unhealthy food, junk food, packaging products, because these things are not good for your body. Make food by yourself and eat this food.
Why is it important to eat vegetables?
Eating vegetables provides health benefits — people who eat more vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases. Vegetables provide nutrients vital for the health and maintenance of your body.
- Some vegetables are naturally low in fat and calories.
- Vegetables are an important source of many nutrients, including Potassium, Dietary Fats, Folate, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C
- Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Vegetable sources of potassium include sweet potatoes, White potatoes, White Beans, Tomatoes products (paste, sauce, or juice), Beet Root, Soya beans, Kidneys beans, Lentils, and Squash.
- Dietary fibers in vegetables as part of an overall healthy diet help reduce blood cholesterol levels and may lower the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin A keeps eyes and skin healthy and helps to protect against infections.
- Vegetables contain many vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C helps heal cuts and keeps teeth and gums healthy.
- Vitamin C helps your body absorb iron more easily.
How To Make Tasty Vegetables Roll Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- White Vinegar (2 tbsp)
- Corn Flour (1 tbsp)
- Carrots (2 medium )
- Green Onions ( 4 sprigs)
- Black Peppers (1 & 1/2 tsp)
- Chopped Capsicum (2 medium)
- White Eggs (2 eggs)
- Chopped Cabbage (1 cup)
- Cooking Oil (frying the rolls)
- Roll Patti ( 12 to 20)
- Boiled Noddles (1 cup)
- In a pan add oil and leave on high flame.
- In the above pan add carrots, capsicum, and cabbage.
- Mix them all well.
- Add your seasoning to the vegetables and mix.
- Also, add noodles and mix.
- Add green onions and mix again.
- Now, Add cornflour, this will thicken any juices.
- Cooldown the vegetable mixture.
- Place the mixture in one corner of the sheets, fold, and roll up.
- Glue together with egg whites.
- Makes all roll and then put on the fridge for 1 hour
- Heat the cooking oil and then fry the rolls
- Serve with pudina chutney, yogurt raita, ketchup, or samosa chutney.
Serving Chutneys and Raita Links:
6. Recipe Of Green Chutney:
- 8 cloves of garlic
- Handful mint leaves
- Handful coriander leaves
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tsp roasted cumin
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup of Yogurt
- 1/2 lemon
- Blend all the ingredients in the copper and serve it
- Enjoy this chutney with your crispy kabab