Homemade Remoulade Dipping Sauce Recipe
My easy Homemade Remoulade Dipping Sauce Recipe for more than just seafood! Kick up the flavors of your favorite beef, chicken, fish recipes, and more using this spicy, classic remoulade sauce.
It’s creamy, tangy, and uses simple ingredients, so you can whip it up in 5 minutes or less to take any dish from good to show-stopping.
Remoulade Sauce is a southern party favorite condiment because it is creamy, tangy, and spicy. It serves as a great salad dressing, the perfect dab on baked or fried goodies, or a dipping sauce for party appetizers!
How To Make Homemade Remoulade Dipping Sauce Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
This remoulade recipe is super easy to make with the simplest ingredients, such as mayonnaise, mustard, and garlic and made more delectable with some relish and Creole Seasoning. Indeed, the ultimate sauce of all time.
The hardest part about making an easy remoulade is the waiting. It’s important to allow the sauce plenty of time to chill. About an hour or so, longer is even better. During this time the flavors have a chance to meld and give this sauce a classic flavor.
- Mayonnaise (1 & 1/4 cups)
- Spicy Brown Mustard (2 & 1/2 tbsp)
- Paprika (1 tbsp), sweet or smoked
- Fresh Parsley (1 tbsp), finely chopped
- Prepared Horseradish (2 tsp)
- Lemon Juice (2 tsp)
- Creole Seasoning (1 tsp)
- Pickle Juice (1 tsp), dill, or sweet
- Hot Sauce (1 tsp)
- Garlic (1 clove), grated
- The Grind of Black Pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients.
- Taste, and adjust seasonings if needed.
- Ideally, cover and chill for at least an hour for the flavors to meld.
- Refrigerate any unused sauce in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- It might loosen up a bit, so just give it a quick stir before serving again