Today I am making a very delicious and totally different sweet dish and that is Sheer Pira Afghani Sweet Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) I am also sharing the video to related this recipe, please scroll the page and watch the video. It is an Afghani dessert or sweet dish recipe. But today I am making with Pakistani style so please don’t forget to try this outstanding recipe. because I am sharing a very simple and easy method to cook it. The best part of this recipe is that I am using very simple ingredients in it & these are ingredients easily available in any store or any mart.
It is an Afghani traditional dessert recipe. Milk powder, small cardamon, cinnamon stick, sugar, and some dry fruit in it. It is a very healthy recipe because much dry fruit and milk powder are good for health. In dry fruit, I am using almonds, pistachios, raisin, dry red cherry.
How To Make Sheer Pira Afghani Sweet Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make this an Afghani sweet dish recipe at home. I am also sharing step by step instructions and also the cooking period. Please scroll the page, watch the video to this recipe. See the video and make this dessert easily without any mistakes. Sheer Pira is a melt in the mouth, juicy and delicious milk fudge. This Dessert easy to prepare and is a very healthy dessert. It is chewy and a very addictive sweet. It is low on calories.
Sheer Pira Afghani Sweet Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Milk Powder
- Small Cardamon
- Cinnamon Stick
- Chopped Pistachios
- Chopped Almonds
- Dry Raisin
- Dry Red Cherry
- Take a pan and add one cup of sugar
- Add half cup of water
- Add two small cardamon and one cinnamon stick in it
- Cook it
- Dissolved the sugar completely
- Add milk powder gradually & turn low flame of the stove
- Mix very well without any lamps
- Then complete add milk powder and make a thick and smooth texture then turn off the flame
- Add all dry fruit and cook again for few seconds
- Now, turn off the flame and set aide
- Take a bowl and grease with oil
- Spread a butter paper
- Pour the dessert in it
- Kept in the fridge for 2 hours
- After 2 hours, remove the butter paper
- Cut your favorite shape. I like the square shape of pira.