I am going to make a very tasty & Delicious Fried Chicken Al Baik Style Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video). It is very easy to make at home and it is ready for just 2o minutes only. You can easy to make it. So guys! this recipe is very easy to make. Fried Chicken is also used in snacks and you can serve with your guests as a starter. Because it is very tasty and crispy. Eat fried chicken with green chutney and ketchup. The best point of this recipe is that you can serve your kids and also pack it in the school lunch box. In the evening time take one cup of tea with this Al Baik style fried chicken after this delicious recipe your tea time movement is more enjoyable. Don’t forget to try this Al Baik style fried chicken and its layer very tasty and crispy like KFC fried chicken pieces.
I am using simple ingredients in it. Your kids and every family members are like this crispy chicken because it is not too spicy. Just crushed black pepper, salt, red chili powder, ginger powder, garlic powder, and chicken powder. These are spices I am used to it. For juicy chicken, I am using white vinegar in it. Because white vinegar removes the smell from chicken and juicier inside the chicken. That is why I am using half a cup of vinegar. because my chicken weight is 1\2 kilograms. If you have more chicken pieces, like one kilogram then you can increase the white vinegar quantity.
How To Make Delicious Fried Chicken Al Baik Style Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make Al Baik style fried chicken step by step instructions. I am sharing with you the video to related this delicious recipe. You can make easily at home without any worry and any mistake. Please scroll the page and watch the video.
Delicious Fried Chicken Al Baik Style Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Marination Ingredients For Chicken:
- 12 kg Chicken
- 2 tbsp Crushed Black Peppers
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 12 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 12 tbsp Ginger Powder
- 12 tbsp Chicken Powder
- 1 cup White Vinegar
- Ingredients For Layer:
- 1 cup Maida (All-purpose flour)
- 12 tbsp Butter Mix
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Take a large mixing bowl and the spices of marination in it
- Add chicken in it and marinated to chicken for 2 hours
- Take another bowl & add flour, salt, red chili powder, and butter mix in it
- Now, dip chicken in this flour and layer to the chicken
- Then dip in the water for a few seconds
- And Again layer the flour on the chicken
- Layer to all chicken pieces like this method
- Then fry to chicken for 20 minutes from both sides
- Dish out plates and serves with ketchup and french fries.