Chicken Mayo Roll Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) is a portion of very delicious and tasty food. Here, I am showing how to make this tasty dish in an easy way and how many benefits in this recipe.
First to for, I am telling you it is very good for diet people. Because it contains chicken breast and you know that chicken breast is low crab food and, low-calorie meat in chicken.
This chicken tikka recipe is good for your school kids. It is the best option for the tiffin box and dinner party and you can also serve as the evening snacks for your guests.
I am not cooking expect but I’m trying to my best recipes introduces to you. I am very easy recipes because easy recipe gets short time periods. My all recipes easily eat your kids because i am not making spicy food. I am also showing you the benefits of the recipe. Today, I am also telling you about the good benefits of eating chicken and chicken recipes.
Firstly, We will talk about the benefits of eating Chicken:
Here, I am telling you which is the good benefits of chicken and which part of chicken healthy and which is not good for your health.
- Chicken is the rich in protein
- Chicken is good for the heart
- Chicken breast is an excellent source of low-fat protein
- Protein helps your body to maintain muscle mass and also helps to build muscle
- Chicken breast is also a very good source of selenium, phosphorus, and vitamin B6
- Eating chicken regularly can actually help you lose weight in a healthy way
How To Make Chicken Mayo Roll Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video) At Home Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make chicken mayo roll recipe with delicious and smooth and crispy paratha recipe at home with easy ingredients. I am also showing you the making video related to this recipe. I hope you try this recipe and do let me know how to tastes in the comment below.
Chicken Mayo Roll Pakistani Food Recipe (With Video)
- Chicken Boneless
- White Vinger
- Chili Sauce
- Soya Sauce
- Chicken Cube
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- Garam Masala
- Food Color
- Lemon Juice
- Onion Slices
- Tomatoes Slices
- Coriander Leaves
- Taste to Salt
- Cumin Seeds
- Olive Oil
- Take a large mixing bowl and add boneless chicken in cubes shape
- Add all spices except onion, tomato, coriander leaves, and mayonnaise
- Mix it
- Marinated chicken for 2 hours in the fridge
- After 2 hours, take a pan and add three tbsp of olive oil heat on the high flame
- Add marinated chicken and cook for 10 minutes on the medium flame of the stove
- After 10 minutes, the chicken gets tender than set aside
- Take a bowl of mayonnaise and add half tbsp of back pepper powder and a pinch of salt and mix it
- Spread a butter paper and kept a paratha
- Spread the mayonnaise then chicken pieces
- Add some onions slices, tomatoes slices, and coriander leaves and then roll it in the butter paper
- Now delicious mayo roll is ready to eat and serves with chutney and ketchup
- Enjoy with your family