Delicious & Easy Paneer Kathi Rolls Pakistani Food Recipe
Hi there! I hope you are all well. Are you all ready for a new recipe? Well, I am so excited to share it with you. This recipe is highly asked by a lot of people. Today, I will teach you a very easy way of how to make a Yummy Delicious & Easy Paneer Kathi Rolls Pakistani Food Recipe at home. Let’s get started with the recipe.
For this recipe, the most important ingredient is Paneer ( cheese ). If you don’t have paneer (cottage cheese) so go and get it from the nearby store. Cause, without paneer you can not make this yummy Paneer Kathi rolls Pakistani food recipe.
Benefits of Paneer:
Here, I am sharing some good and healthy benefits of eating paneer ( cottage cheese). These benefits are given below:
- Paneer helps to build better teeth.
- Ensure and healthy digestive system
- Improved body metabolism
- Prevents Stroke
- Reduces body pain and joints pain
- Improve sperm count and also improves skin
- Helps to bodybuilding
- Reduces the risk of breast cancer
- It is high in vitamins B-12.
- Good source of calcium.
- Cottage cheese or paneer is good for healthy bones and also relieve pain
- The paneer is prevent bones, teeth diseases and also prevents cancer
- It also controls blood pressure and also helps to weight loss
How To Make Delicious & Easy Paneer Kathi Rolls Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
Ingredients For making the dough:
- Flour ( 2 cups )
- Sugar ( 1.5 tsp )
- Salt ( 1 tsp )
- Ghee ( 2 tsp )
- Warm Water ( as needed )
- Take a deep large bowl, add flour, add sugar, and add salt. Mix well. Add ghee and mix nicely. Now add warm water as needed and mix slowly.
- Mix well to combine everything well. Once it’s done, cover the dough with the dry cloth for 10-12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes the dough becomes smooth and non-sticky. Drizzle little oil, and cover again with a damp cloth.
- Keep the dough aside for 1 hour. Now the dough is ready.
How to make Paneer for Filling of Roll:
- Mustard Oil ( 2 tsp )
- Red Chili Powder Kashmiri ( 1 tsp )
- Garam Masala ( 1/2 tsp )
- Black Salt ( 1/4 tsp )
- Garlic and Ginger Paste ( 1tsp )
- Lemon Juice ( 1 tsp )
- Curd ( 1/3 cups )
- Salt ( To taste )
- Paneer ( 250 gms )
- Onion ( 1/3 cup )
- Capsicum ( 1/3 cup )
- Tomato ( 1/3 cup )
- Red Chili Powder ( 1 pinch )
- Take a large size of the bowl, add mustard oil, Kashmiri red chili powder, and mix well.
- Add garam masala, garlic and ginger paste, lemon juice, curd, salt to taste, and mix nicely. Marinade for 4 minutes.
- Use ghee and cut paneer into little cubes. Add cubes to the marinade and mix nicely.
- Turn the flame on high and set a pan. Add oil, when the oil is completely hot add marinated paneer cubes and cook for 3 minutes on high flame.
- Do not break the paneer. When paneer change its color and marinade dried. Add onion, veggies, all spices, and red chili powder. Mix well on high flame for 3 minutes.
- Paneer filling is ready.
The procedure of Cooking Paratha:
- Prepared Dough
- Oil ( for drizzling )
- Ghee ( for brushing )
- Flour ( for dusting )
- Oil ( for cooking )
- Take the rested dough and roll it into a log. Cut equal portions of dough. Make balls from it.
- Drizzle some oil all over the dough balls. Let them rest for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the dough balls onto a greased platform. Use your finger to flatten it a bit. Now roll it into a thin layer of chapati.
- Brush ghee on the surface of the rolled chapati and sprinkle some flour over it. Start making pleats lift it from one end. Roll the pleated chapati from one end to another.
- Tuck the last portion of it underneath. Parathas roti are ready.
- Dust in the dry flour and use a rolling pin to roll the pedal to form a chapati. Make sure it is not too thin.
- Now, take a pan and heat it up on the medium flame. Once it’s heated lay the rolled-out paratha on the pan and cook it without using oil.
- Press the Paratha nicely. Cooks slightly from one side and flips. Cook it the same way on the other side.
- Add some oil and cook till one side gets crispy. Flip and cook it the same way on the other side. Cook till the other side gets crispy too.
- Once again press nicely. Parathas are ready.
For Assembling the roll:
- Sauteed Paneer
- Lacche Onion
- Green Chillies
- Chaat Masala
- Red Chilli Sauce
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Coriander