Today I am going to share a very tasty and delicious Dhaba Style Lobia Masala Pakistani Food Recipe with you. It is famous on the highway roadside of Dhabas.
Now it is a unique recipe also available in restaurants and many famous hotels. Black eyes peas curry is also popular in India and Pakistan.
It is a vegan recipe and easy to add to your diet routine schedule. It also helps to weight loss and full of your stomach.
Black Lobia is very azaming taste. Today I am making Lobia masala or Lobia curry recipe. Let us start the recipe:
How To Make Dhaba Style Lobia Masala Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
Black-eyed peas curry or Lobia ka Salan is a Pakistani vegan recipe made with Lobia / black-eyed peas in an onion-tomato gravy base with garlic and aromatic spices. It can be made in a regular pot or in a pressure cooker / Instant Pot.
They are very versatile and can be used in a variety of recipes, including soups, curries, stews, and salads. Black-eyed peas are highly nutritious and associated with many health benefits. To name a few, they are high in protein and fiber, good for weight loss, improve digestive health, and promote heart health.
- Cooking Oil (1/2 cup)
- Cumin Seeds (1 tsp)
- Cinnamon Stick (2 pieces)
- Green Cardamon ( 2 pieces)
- Cloves ( 4 to 5 pieces)
- Nutmeg ( small piece)
- Onion (2 medium-sizes), chopped
- Ginger & Garlic Paste (2 tsp)
- Tomato Paste ( 3 medium-sizes), grind the tomatoes and make paste form
- Coriander Powder (1 tbsp)
- Salt to taste or (1/2 tsp)
- Turmeric Powder (1/2 tsp)
- Red Chili Powder (1 tbsp)
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves (1 tsp)
- White Lobia (Black-eyed peas) 2 cups
- Green Chilies (4 to 5 chilies ), chopped
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (2 tbsp)
- Water as required
- Firstly, take 2 cups of Lobia(black eyed peas) in a bowl and add water
- Then soaked the Lobia overnight in the water
- Now boil the Lobia and make soft and tender too
- Drain water and Set aside