Easy Chana Chaat Pakistani Food Recipe
Easy Chana Chaat Pakistani Food Recipe is a light and refreshing Indian salad that’s perfect for summers. This chana chaat recipe is very easy and can be easily adapted with different ingredients.
This chaat is very famous on Pakistani Street. You can also add yogurt for the best and yummy taste. If you wanna spicy flavor so add chili flakes or red chili powder. You can also add chaat masala powder so the best and mouthwatering taste. Enjoy this Ramadan with a delicious and easy-to-make recipe.
Are you finding a Best Chaat Recipe:
Chana chaat can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2-3 days.
How To Make Easy Chana Chaat Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
- Boiled Chickpea 2 cups (you can also use can but drain the liquid)
- Red Onion 1 medium size (finely chopped)
- Tomato 1 medium size (finely chopped)
- Lemon 1 to 3 (squeezed)
- Handful Coriander (finely chopped)
- Chaat Masala Powder (as you needed)
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (up to overnight).
- When ready to serve, toss the chana chaat once more and top it with more chopped coriander if desired.
Nutrition Of The Chana Chaat Recipe:
Calories: 16 kcal
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Protein: 1 gram
Fat: 1 gram
Saturated Fat: 1 gram
Sodium: 2 mg
Potassium: 100 mg
Fiber: 1 gram
Sugar: 2 gram
Vitamin A: 171 IU
Vitamin C: 14 mg
Calcium: 11 mg
Iron: 1 mg