Tasty Chicken Chapli Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe
Tasty Chicken Chapli Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe is a common starter and every Pakistani and Indian family is bound to have their own version of how to make these kebabs and here’s mine!
These chicken chapli kebabs are definitely a family favorite and almost always make an appearance whenever we invite other families around.
Chicken chapli kebabs are juicy, tender, and filled with flavors. This recipe is definitely one to add to your cookbook. These patty-shaped chicken kebabs come together so quickly and are the perfect appetizer to feed a crowd, snack anytime, or even pack in the picnic basket!
How & When I Can Serve This Delicious Kabab?
You can make them beforehand for parties and BBQs, serve them for a quick dinner, use them in sandwiches or Desi-style burgers, or just keep them for a rainy day.
I mostly serve them with parathas and yogurt dip (raita), and it’s safe to say that is many people’s most enjoyable combination.
Benefits Of Chicken:
- Chicken breast is a low-fat crab
- It helps to weight loss
- It is a rich source of protein
- Chicken is good for immunity booster
- Stress Reliever
- It helps to make healthy bones
- It is good for the heart
- Chicken has the good unsaturated fat
- It is very good food for your healthy diet balance
- It contains many vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin A also plays a vital role in bone growth
How To Make Tasty Chicken Chapli Kabab Pakistani Food Recipe With Step-by-Step Instructions:
Chicken Chapli Kabab also known as Peshawari Kabab is absolutely tender chicken keema meat infused with flavorful spices & given a flat disc shape resembling a patty. Make these minced chicken Kabab easily on a skillet with drizzles of oil. A perfect candidate for barbecue parties these Chapli Kabab just melt in the mouth every single time.
How long does it take to make Chicken Chapli Kebab?
It only takes half an hour to cook it. It usually has a 15-20 minute prep time to gather and chop up the ingredients.
Cook time for these kebabs is only 10 minutes, as they are much flatter and spread out like a chapati, and not in the shape or form of traditional kebabs.
Tasty Chicken Chapli Kabab Recipe
- 1/2 kg Chicken Mince
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onion
- 4 Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 Chopped Tomato
- 1 tbsp Ginger & Garlic Paste
- 1/4 cup Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Gram Flour
- 2 tsp Red Chili (crushed)
- 2 tsp Hot Spices Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Seeds (crushed)
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds (crushed)
- 1 tsp Salt (as needed)
- Oil (for frying the kabab)
- Take a large size of bowl and add chicken mince and all ingredients in this bowl
- Mix with your hand.
- Shape the mixture into the big kababs
- Now, heat the oil in the frying pan and fry the kababs one by one.
- Cook the kabab for about 8 to 10 minutes
- Then transfer the kabab to the plate
- Serve with raita, chutney, and delicious simple salad and naan