Hello guys! everybody is known that the Eid Festival is coming soon. So let’s start the practice of many delicious and tasty recipes, especially mutton, beef recipe. Today I am sharing the Delicious Mutton Tikka Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe with all of you. It is a very tasty and easy recipe for you. I am using mutton in this recipe. Mutton is very healthy and good for your immune system. It is good for patients like diabetes, heart problem, obesity, and many other diseases of patients. Because the mutton is good and healthy too. It has no side effects and low cholesterol.
Here, Some good Benefits Of Mutton:
I am shoring some good and healthy benefits of eating mutton and also showing you how many vitamins and minerals in the mutton. These are healthy benefits are given below:
- It is not only a rich source of high-quantity protein, but it is also an outstanding source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, and B12.
- Goat meat has more iron, comparable protein and lower levels of saturated fat, calories, and cholesterol compared to beef and chicken
- SHOULDER. This part of the animal works hard, so the meat from a lamb’s shoulder is full of flavor
- If you’re trying to watch your cholesterol levels, lamb can be safe to eat in moderation. A high intake of saturated fat can raise levels of low-density lipoprotein (LDL), which is otherwise known as “bad” cholesterol
How To Make Delicious Mutton Tikka Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make this tasty mutton tikka masala Boti at home. It is very delicious but very easy to make with yourself. I am using tikka masala in this recipe and many other spices for good and yummy tastes.
Delicious Mutton Tikka Masala Boti Pakistani Food Recipe
- ½ kg Boneless Mutton
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Raw Papaya Paste
- 2 tbsp Tikka Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Crushed
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Cooking Oil as required
- Wash mutton and trim all excess fat.
- Pat dry then cut into small cubes.
- In a large bow, combine together lemon juice, ground cumin, red chili, raw papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, Tikka masala and salt.Put mutton in it.Marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes thread mutton cubes onto skewers.Bar B.Q or cook on the grill.
- Turning occasionally and busting with oil.Cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked thorough.Remove from the skewers.
- Delicious and tasty mutton tikka masala Boti is ready
- Serve with naan and roti with Pudina raita