Hello Guys! Welcome back to my Pakistani Recipe blog. Today’s I am making a very delicious and very easy dinner or lunch recipe. This outstanding dish is very tasty and that is Green Garlic Spicy Potatoes Pakistani Food Recipe. I know that the green garlic is winter seasonal vegetable but in supermart is easily available.
The green garlic is a very delicious and very tasty vegetable. Garlic potatoes are very easy to make at home. I am making this recipe three to four times a week. I am making delicious spicy potato recipes. It is so yummy to eat because it’s so Spicy Potato Pakistani Food Recipe made with home ingredients. These ingredients are easily available in your kitchen corner.
I am making delicious and yummy potatoes in your kitchen with simple ingredients. These ingredients are easily available in our kitchen. Let’s begin to make a spicy potatoes recipe. I am using healthy vegetables and yummy spices like green coriander leaves, green garlic, green chilies, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and some olive oil for fry.
It is good for your kids because in this recipe I am adding potatoes. The specialty of this is that it is a yummy and delicious taste to eat because I am adding secret spicy. As you know that potatoes are the favorite dish for kids include elders. Spicy potatoes like kids because it is not too spicy to eat that is why kids love to eat. Learn how to make spicy potatoes so watch step by step instructions. The green garlic and coriander leaves are a very good or classic combination.
How To Make Green Garlic Spicy Potatoes Pakistani Food Recipe Step By Step Instructions:
Here, I am showing you how to make garlic potatoes at home. I am also sharing step by step instructions about that recipe.
Green Garlic Spicy Potatoes Pakistani Food Recipe
- half kg Potatoes
- half cup Olive oil
- one tbsp Salt (as a required)
- two tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 4 to 5 Green Chilies
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Green Garlic
- Take a pan and add olive oil
- Cook on the high flame and heat it
- When oil becomes hot then add slices of potatoes in it
- Then turn on medium flame of the stove
- Add one tbsp of salt and mix it
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes on the medium heat
- After 10 minutes, add two tbsp of red chili powder and mix it
- Again cover and cook for 5 minutes
- In the end, add green chilies, green coriander leaves, and green garlic in it
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on the low flame of the heat
- After 5 minutes, mix well and dish out the delicious spicy garlic potatoes
- Serve with rice and enjoy with your family