Today I am going to make a delicious and Easy Caramelised Spanish Onion Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe at home. It is samosa chutney. You can also use pakora, mini samosa, and another crispy snack. You may have heard about the different kinds of chutneys. This one is Spanish cuisine, easy and delicious. I had no idea about it at first, I found this wonderful recipe while researching and tried it. My family loved it so much, I would love to recommend it to all of you out there.
How To Make Easy Caramelised Spanish Onion Chutney Pakistani Food Recipe With Step By Step Instructions:
- 1.5kg Onions
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 280g Dark brown sugar
- 200ml Sarson’s Malt Vinegar
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp Wholegrain mustard
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- Peel and slice onions very thinly. Add the oil to a large pan heat it with a lid and soften the onions with the lid on.
- Make sure to stir occasionally to stop them from browning. Stir in 3tbsp of sugar and turn up the heat so that the onions caramelize.
- They will go a rich brown color, but don’t let them burn.
- Add the rest of the sugar, 200ml Sarson’s Malt Vinegar, and the remaining ingredients. Simmer for 15 mins until the mixture becomes thick. Spoon into sterilized jars (about 3 x 250ml jars), and leave mature for a couple of weeks.
More Pakistani Chutney Recipe:
It’s nice to make a homemade dipping sauce or chutney and serve it with anything you like to make it more interesting and delicious.