Chicken Kebab Pakistani Food Recipe. Learn how to chicken kabab step by step on Pakistani Chefs. Find all the ingredients and method of the cook to chicken kabab at home. It is also be called Chicken Shami Kabab recipe. This kabab is a very good option as the starter for your guests.
Chicken kabab is easy and quick food recipe and it is ready within 30 to 35 minutes. I am using moong ki daal (yellow lentils) in this recipe. As you that beans are very healthy and full of nutrients food for your good health. Chicken kabab also eat your kids easily because i am not using too many spices.
Firstly, We can talk about the benefits of eating chicken:
Here, I am telling you some good benefits of eating chicken and which is part of the chicken is best for your health. I am also sharing you how many nutrients and vitamins in the chicken. So, let’s begin to talk about it.
- Chicken is rich in low-fat protein which contributes to muscle growth and development. The protein also helps support healthy body weight and aids weight loss.
- The chicken breast is a very good part of the chicken. Chicken breast is very healthy as compared to chicken with bones. Chicken breast is good food for diet routine.
- Chicken breast helps to prevent cardiovascular diseases. It contains vitamin B6 and vitamin B. These vitamins helps to blood vessels healthy, energy levels high, and metabolism burning away calories so you can manage the healthy weight.
How To Make Chicken Kebab Pakistani Food Recipe At Home Step By Step With Photos:
Here, I am showing you how to make chicken kebab recipe at home with simple ingredients and easy to cook it. I am also showing you which ingredients are using it. I am also sharing you the pictures during cooking time.
Chicken Kebab Pakistani Food Recipe
- Boneless Chicken
- Moong ki Daal (Yellow Lentils)
- Green Chilies
- Green Coriander Leaves
- Taste to Salt
- Red Chili Powder
- Turmeric Powder
- Black Pepper Powder
- Chinese Salt
- Ground Spices (Garam Masala Powder)
- Coriander Powder
- Take one cup of moong ki daal (yellow lentils) and soak to three to four hours
- Take a half kilogram of boneless chicken and wash it
- Add salt, one tbsp of red chili powder, half tbsp of turmeric powder, half tbsp of Chinese salt, half tbsp of black pepper powder, half tbsp of ground spices (garam masala powder), and one tbsp of coriander powder
- Mix all the ingredients and marinated to chicken at least 2 to 3 hours
- Take a pan to add all ingredients
- Add two cups of water and cook for 20 minutes gets chicken tender
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and mash it
- Take 5 to 7 green chilies and some coriander leaves
- Add these ingredients into the mixture of chicken
- Make kebab by this mixture and dip into an Egg and fry into the Olive oil
- Cook another side of kebab
- Dish out the chicken and serve with green chutney and ketchup
- Delicious Chicken Kebab is ready to eat